Monday, March 16, 2009

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY RIANN!!!

Happy Birthday to our BIG 4 year old. Because school has been taking up so much of my time we didn't have a "friend" birthday party, but Friday night we decided to have a little Cluff Family party and gave Riann her presents from Dustin, me and Brax. She was so excited to finally get to open them after 3 days of waiting. The present from Brax was a princess kite and after I wrapped it she said, "Mom, can I open my kite present? I said, No, it's not a kite and she yes it is because that's what a kite looks like!" Man, 4 years old and already guessing presents, nothing gets by her. She still acted suprised after she opened it. We had a little homemade cake and ice cream and I think Brax enjoyed it more than she did. He ate the whole thing, she just ate the frosting.



9 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

Cute! You guys look great! I'm in Show Low right now, until tomorrow morning, and want to stop by. Let me know when you're home and free! Hope to see you guys

Joyce A said...

Oh, what fun! Rian is such a cutie, and already four! It looks like she had a wonderful time. Love ya, Aunt Joyce

Marci said...

Happy bday, Riann! Cute pics too.

Jamie said...

AHH! Where does the time go??? Riann looks so cute and so grown up! I miss you guys!

Skinners said...

Holy Moly I can't believe you have a four year old! Where has time gone? I don't feel that old! Glad to hear you are loving school! Hope all stays well with you guys!

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday Rhino! We sure do miss you!

Burdett Family said...

how fun I finally let Carly have friend party she loved it. Can you believe they are already four Crazy. That cake was cute, good job.

Alexis Mattice said...

Hey Abbi!!! No, I don't think it is weird that you found my blog at all! I am really glad that you did! That is one reason that I haven't made my blog private. My plan was to go to Phoenix College and be a Dental Hygienist. However, life threw me a curveball and plans were forced to change. So I was down in Gilbert going to school for a year and a half working as a Dental Assistant. This is my first semester down at EA and I really like it so far. I just found out yesterday that I got accepted into Nursing School for the Fall at EA!!!! So that is really exciting! That is so awesome that you are in the Nursing Program, I am so proud of you! I can't imagine trying to do that while being a wife/mom. Riann is so big! Brax is so cute, I am sad that I never got to meet him. Anyways, I miss you guys! I loved hanging out with both of you! Feel free to email me anytime though I would love to keep in contact with you!!! alexismattice@hotmail.com

Eva Wilson said...

Happy Birthday Rhino! God bless you baby.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Proposal