Monday, June 16, 2008

Kids' Pictures...

We finally decided to go get the kids pictures taken, by what you might call a Semi-professional (Wal-mart). They turned out alright, it just seems like every time you go there, they are so grouchy and have no patients with little kids. They take a picture and ask "Is that one good?" I have to pipe up and say, "I know he can smile, can we try it again?" They just give you that look like, I guess. Brax was doing really well, but Riann didn't really want to be there. We tried many times to get a good picture that had both of them in it, so the lady would put a rubber duckie on her head and then sneeze to make the duck fall off her head and hopefully they would smile. It worked the first time and then she would put it up there and Riann decided that she wanted to be the one that sneezed instead of the one that smiled, so when we told her to smile and not sneeze she got mad at us and did not smile for another picture. We had to bribe her with candy to get a decent smile out of her. (Notice the one of them together) She usually does pretty good, but that day she wanted nothing to do with pictures, so the ones we have are the best that she would do!! I think they are pretty cute. Way to go kiddos!!

Brax 8 months



Riann 3




13 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are SO cute! I love that Riann's nails are painted in her pictures. I obviously don't get to do stuff like that.

Marci said...

Cute pics and blog! Keep the pictures comin'! Love ya

csrussell said...

I think your pictures turned out great. your kiddos are so cute. I wish we lived closer so We could do things more often.

Cash Crew said...

Abbi, I'm so glad you found me! I don't think i've seen you since, um college. Wow time flies! Your kids are super cute. So where are you guys at? We are at the moment in albuquerque. It's Great! The weather is perfect. Good hearing from you!

Hawkins Family said...

Hey Abbi, I found your blog through Kuliana's. Glad to see you joined the blogging world:) Your kids are adorable. Looks like your little family is doing good. take care...Katie Hawkins

DIY REDS! said...

very cute! i like your blog. you will soon be a professional or at least an addict. talk to ya later.
amy

rindy said...

abbi...
hey! i had NO IDEA that you are cousins with jenn. crazy! so fun to see your blog! i can't believe that you have a boy. seems like just yesterday you were pregnant with riann and were totally past due and waiting to go in the next day to be induced. your little guy totally looks like dustin. and riann has totally grown up! cute pictures. looks like you've things are going great for you guys. that's awesome! e-mail me at daisyDY55@msn.com so i can invite you to see our blog! good to catch up with you!

Anonymous said...

Cute Blog you go girl!

Audra said...

Abbi, I am so excited you are a blogger now. Hope to keep in touch.

Brittany, Kris, Kaylee, and Maizy said...

Abbi,

I am so exicite that you set up a blog. It makes you feel a little more in touch, even if you don't talk to each other. We miss you guys and really need to get together. I can't believe how big the kids are. They are sooo cute!

Summers Family said...

Welcome to blogging! Your little ones are so stinkin' cute! Hope you guys are doing good!
Emma

Burdett Family said...

Hey your kids are adorable! I'm glad you started a blog. I always wonder how you are doing. I'm glad thing are good. And I totaly fill you on the pictures I don't go get my kids done anymore because they don't like to smile. And they get really cranky.

Bret and Steph said...

Hey! How are you guys? Sounds like you are doing good and your kids are so cute. Riann is really growing up and I didn't even know you had Brax. Congrats!