Monday, June 16, 2008

Riann's Rodeo...

On Saturday, Dustin's dad asked if we could come out and let Riann ride a horse since she has never done it by herself, so we agreed. I took my camera and took a few pictures of Dustin and Brax on their horse and then I took a picture of Riann. The flash did not go off with Dustin and Brax so no worries, I turned to take one of Riann and the flash went off. You guessed it, her horse freaked out and almost bucked her off. I was holding onto the reins and the horse jerked back and burnt my fingers, so I let go and the horse wouldn't stop. Finally it stopped and Riann decided she wanted to get off. Poor girl, her first riding by herself was not the best, so who knows if she will ever do it again. I think it scared me more than it did her. So that's why there is only one picture of her!! Way to go Ri :)



2 comments:

csrussell said...

way to go mom your not suppose to scare the horse with your little girl on. I had Preston and Chauncy had Seth with him and the horses started acting stupid so I jumped off it was scary I can't imagine what it would be like if they were on by their self and the horse acted up

Allison said...

These kids are so cute! I miss you guys and I think you should come for a visit!!!!