Friday, September 26, 2008

Riann's Preschool

Riann was so excited to start preschool. She actually goes to the one at the High School and her classroom is right by her dad's. He takes her to her class each morning and brings her home when he comes for lunch. She absolutely loves it and Dustin loves having her right by him. Because he is gone so much during the week with teaching and football, this is his chance to spend a few extra minutes with her each day. She loves to paint, play with playdough, but most of all she loves to swing on the playground outside. Her teacher told Dustin, "I have never met a kid that loves to swing as much as Riann does." We are so proud of her, she is the youngest in her class, but does not mean she is the slowest. They had a track and field day and she took third place!! I can't believe she is old enough to go to school, but she loves all the friends she is making.

4 comments:

Burdett Family said...

How fun. Carly wants to go to preschool but I didn't put her in because we were going to be moving. So now she has to wait but she still ask to go to school all the time. I can't believe that our kids are old enough for school either. I also can't believe they are turning four soon.

csrussell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
csrussell said...

Yea an up date. Riann is sooo cute. Preschool already I can't belive that she is old enough. I hope next year I can find one that Seth can go to. Miss you so much. talk to you soon.

it was me that deleted the comment. misspelled some words so I had to fix it.

Rustino Scar said...

she is so cute!! That's cool that she gets to go to school with Dustin. Man, it was sure great seeing you guys this summer, even though it was only for a few hours. I hope you're all doing great!