Friday, September 26, 2008

Yummy Sugar Cookies!!

I'm sure you have all tasted those delicious, soft, sugar cookies you buy at Wal-mart. I told Riann that if she was good at the store, I would get her some cookies. Naturally she would pick "hot pink" but thats ok. Brax kept trying to grab my cookie so I decided to give him his own. We were watching TV and Dustin got up to get a drink and said, "Abbi, come look at this!" Holy cow, it was everywhere, in his hair, eyes, clothes. As you can probably tell, he really enjoyed that cookie. There wasn't much left. Next time, we will go for the white frosting.



6 comments:

The Walter's Family said...

Those are my moms absolute favorite cookies! Sometimes she gets a little crazy with them too!lol Must run in the family. He is just a doll!(can boys be dolls?) Anyways looks like you guys are doing well! Take care.

Steph

Burdett Family said...

Those are my favorite cookies. Carly likes to pick the pink ones to but I don't let her because the same thing happened but it also ended up all over my car. So now we just get white or no frosting.

Joyce A said...

Those pictures are darling!! What fun he had. He has gotten so big! Where does the time go? Hope all is going well with you. We are sooo busy, there is never enough of energy hours in the day! Loved reading your blog. AUNT JOYCE

Josh and Cori said...

I hear those sugar cookies from Wal-Mart are the BEST! Kendyl is a huge fan of them. This is her sister, Cori by the way. Your kids are way adorable-you have a cute family!

flagtown said...

Hi Abbi, I found your blog on Brittany Pulsifer's. I can't believe how big Riann is and your little guy is so cute. How old is he? We think about you guys all the time and wonder what you are up to.

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Finally, an update! I can't believe how big Riann and Brax are! So, when are YOU coming to Flagstaff? Nate said that he and Dustin had a great time at their sleep over! We miss you guys!