Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brax's 1st Year Pictures...!!

So I finally decided to get Brax's 1 year pictures taken even though he is already 16 months old. Our appointment was supposed to be at 4:00p.m. He had just got up from his nap, so I thought this was going to be great. He was going to smile and take lots of cute pictures. Well it turns out, they were behind and we didn't get in till 5:00p.m. Yeah one grouchy kid, he kept flopping on the table and grabbing everything she tried to put by him, so these are the only two pictures we got of him, but I think they are adorable. Look for Riann's to be posted in March, she will be 4 and is so excited to get her's taken.



8 comments:

Allison said...

Your kids are so cute! I was thinking today about cheerios? with the stickiness... do you know what I'm talking about? It's a pretty horrid description but hopefully you know. It's like rice krispy treats only with cheerios and corn syrup. I think I need to call you! :)

Summers Family said...

Welcome back to blog! Brax is so cute! At least you got two good pictures!

Andy and Michele said...

He is so cute! At least you got some good ones. That's so how it goes with kids. I love his name by the way! (We like "b" names.) I've been waiting for a new post! How have you guys been?

Nate and Amy Sorensen said...

Yay you're back! Love the pictures! He is so cute! Can't wait to see Riann's pics. I just can't believe how old she is. Did you take her to an AI try-out so she could show off her Katy Perry skills??

Burdett Family said...

He is so cute. I quittaking my kids to get pictures taken because of that. I never get good ones.

Jamie said...

Soooo cute! He looks just like his daddy!

Eli Morey said...

hey cluffs!

i'm just wondering if you know anyone named Sy Cluff... Just an old friend i'm trying to connect with and i seem to remember that he was from show low. if you have any ideas of how i can reach him, let me know!

eli

Brooke said...

Hey Abbi!
Oh my goodness, your kids are so cute! How have you been? I emailed you back in October or around that time but I'm not sure if you got it. Anyway...email me some time. carter.brooke@yahoo.com Well, I hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
Brooke